Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Obsacles to Overcome!

I have been doing a lot of thinking on how to organize how to help other families that have extended stays in the hospital with their children. With HIPPA laws and patient confidentiality, this becomes a road block for me. I have to get creative I guess!

My other thoughts on what I want to accomplish -

I want to do this as anonymously as possible! I am certainly not looking for credit, nor pats on the back, etc.... Not even a Thank you!

But on the other hand, I want these families to know that they are not alone, I would like to give them a hug and give them a sense that there are people who care! How would I accomplish this?

I am guessing, that is where this Blog comes into play! I need others to help me find families in need that would benefit from this service!

Please spread the word and forward this Blog to your friends and families. I am in Central Oklahoma and will travel to any hospital here in this state to fill the need and give a little compassion in times of need!

Won't you please help me?

God Bless!

Mother of Leah, Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company