Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day for Mom's at hospital with their Child - Walmart Gift Registry

I am trying to get some Special Occasion Cards done and gathered up. My Goal is to take about approximately 50 Mother's Day Cards to the hospital by the end of next weekend. I will be using up a lot of my own supplies I have and was hoping I could get some help in either, making a few cards for me to take, or maybe send me scraps or supplies you don't need or you aren't gonna use. My address is on my "Contact" page....I have even set up a registry online from Wal-mart - I can pick items up at my Wal-mart to save you shipping if you let me know that you have sent something and the pickup code or email to print.... that zip code is 74801.


To buy a gift from this Wish List:

1. View the Wish List at:


2. Choose an item from the Wish List.
3. Add the item to your cart.
4. Check out, and have the item shipped to the recipient or to yourself for in-person events.

A Hobby Lobby or Micheal's Gift Card would be just as good - even a Walmart one as well... I just know my supplies are going to dwindle and with my husband just getting laid off again just yesterday, I could use the help. Thank you for so much generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company