Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Basket for Hospital - So Excited! Delivery Tomorrow!

So excited! I have my very first care package done and ready to go to a selected family at the hospital! 

The blanket from a generous friend was made and then I had it embroidered with the child's name in the corner which I had to gray out for confidentiality purposes but wanted to let all know that the blanket was personalized! 

Thank you Susan for this lovely Blanket!

Contents in the baskets contain:

$20 Walmart Gift Card
A Matted Overlay with the Child's Name to be Framed.
Custom Made Wipe Case
A homemade Lion Pillow donated and made by the Angel Cover Ministry.
A Tigger Stuffed Animal for the Child
2 Infant Toys 
Lots of snacks such as, peanuts, cheez-its, popcorn, goldfish crackers, cheese crackers
Several beverages which include Crush - Strawberry and Grape, as well as Juicy Juice plus some water bottles.
Chocolate Easter Bunny
A Word Puzzle for the Parents
Hand Sanitizer
A Handmade Mother's Day Card

Well, I think I covered everything in the basket.... I really hope this family enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company