Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update -

I wanted to apologize for not updating my blog lately. It has been pretty busy around here trying to get my son moved out and had some sickly people around here as well and guess what? Mother's Day is Sunday. Been working behind the scenes to make a special Mother's Day for all the mother's at the hospital while their child is sick.

I have a little catching up to do as far as pictures and several Thank you's that I need to post on my Thank you Section. I have a baby shower that I am planning as well for my niece coming up in a little over a week... so I will get everything updated soon. 

I have had several generous people donating supplies and want to express my gratitude in all the help I am getting from the generous people!


No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company