Monday, November 28, 2011

Stockings For the Hospital

Just wanted to give an update on how the stockings are coming along for my Christmas Project for the Parents who have a child in the hospital this Holiday Season. Having a child in the hospital during the Holidays is the last place a parent wants to be during Christmas - I am truly hoping to bring a little bit of kindness and thoughts there way!

I have been busy decorating and personalizing the stockings - Hoping they like 'em! I didn't want to just send a "plain" one stuffed! Donations of all sorts have been coming in from gift cards, gift certificates, monetary donations, and stocking stuffers - I am very anxious to start stuffing these socks and especially for delivery day when Christmas gets a little closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company