Monday, November 21, 2011

ADOPTED A CHRISTMAS ANGEL

This is a little off the track of my ministry but wanted to share what else I have been doing in coping with the loss of my daughter - I think of her every minute of every day and probably always will until I see her again one day!

I adopted a Christmas Angel this year - in memory of Leah! She is a 3 year old little girl who's mom is blind. I have just about put every thing together for "Skylar" - I have enjoyed putting everything together especially for her as I would have done for Leah if she was here - just hope she enjoys the items I selected as much as I enjoyed figuring out what to give her ----

I have also joined a gift exchange for a group of parents who have lost a child too early in life - the gift had to be handmade and in memory of their little angel. I just finished selecting the items for this little boy's memory. - I think this is a wonderful idea to help keep your child's memory you lost, alive - Hope she likes what I have came up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company