Thursday, June 9, 2011

What Have I Been Up To?


Been planning a very special Father's Day for all the Dedicated Dad's at the Hospital with their child! Just wanted to give everyone an update of what I have been up to.... I have also been working on another project for the kids down the road ... 

I need a little creative help - I would like to do something really special and of course creative for these families and every child in the PICU. There are 24 beds so if all beds are full - this is why when I present items to the hospital, I come with 2 dozen items in hand so no one is left out and any over flow can be taken to the NICU - With that in mind - I have been thinking of Christmas even though it is half a year away - It takes awhile to come up with something and then follow through with it. 

While I was in the hospital with Leah during the holidays, for doctors visits, etc, Santa came to our room and she received a stuffed bear as well as a picture with Santa. Stuffed animals are usually always given as gifts at hospitals, etc - I would like to come up with something more creative for the child and the parents - If anyone has an idea - I would hope they would leave a comment and give me a few suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company