Thursday, June 6, 2013

Delivery of Donations Made today ... Thank you to all who Helped to make this happen!

Well, today, Cornelia Coty-Penisten and I went and dispersed all the money that was collected through this event. Every Recipient of what funds collected through this event were very appreciative.

I did not take any photos due to respecting those who were affected and received a donation thru this fundraiser but however, I did take a picture of the cards with the money I can share.

All the recipients also wanted to share there appreciation to EVERYONE who made this happen as well as from myself -


Thank you to Shawnee Wal-Mart first of all for allowing us to hold a booth at there storefront - for everyone who baked goodies, donated their time, ones who donated for the raffle and for the public who gave up some of there money in help for making a few families feel like there will be Light at the end of the tunnel.

I wish I could have helped to raise more than we did and had been able to give to every family affected by these recent Oklahoma Tornadoes but wanted to give thanks to everyone involved as to what we were able to accomplish -  this was one step forward in helping to rebuild a few lives in a small way.

I did this event through my small ministry that I call "Leah's Hope" Kinda out of the realm of what I normally do but felt a calling and wanted to try and organize something to help in the relief efforts. I am not one who wants a pat on the back, nor a thank you, etc.... we all did this together and appreciate each and every one involved in making this a success! 


If you have not done so already...I would really like it, if you would follow my blog as well and if you have not seen nor viewed it yet - also read Leah's Story and why I have such a passion in trying to help comfort people in their time of distress or need, no matter what the situation. www.leahshope.us

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company