Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Inspirational - Thank you so much! I just have to Share!

WOW - I am speechless, not even sure how to share! I whole heartedly believe God plants people where He wants them and I am so hopeful He plants me where he needs me! I went to K-Mart today to pick up the Layaway I had for Ryder, my grandson - Just one item in layaway but had to pay it out - Paul, my husband, still has not gotten his first check yet from returning back to work after being laid off for months. I have been cleaning a few houses to help ends meet - all in all, trying to provide stockings for the hospital on pretty much "no budget" - I went to the back at K-Mart to pay and get out my layaway, there was a lady there asking me if she could pay for my layaway. 

WOW - My nerves and thoughts were shattered! I am not usually on the receiving end and I give better than I receive - She touched my heart so so much - I was then able to complete the stockings for the hospital as I really wanted too! An Answered Prayer! Ryder, My Grandson gets his Gift from Santa!  

I did not get her name and still feel a bit weird letting her do that but I would just like to say, if she somehow reads my blog - I want to give her a sincere Thank You! She was a Blessing to me an my family as well as many more families since I was able to provide more items for the hospital stockings!


No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company