Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halloween and Christmas 2011

Oh, the holidays are on the horizon! Love, Love this time of year. Although this time of year can be harder for others. Several families end up in the hospital, in the ICU fighting for their child's life, etc... my mission for this ministry is to shed a little "light" and encouragement to these families, as a parent of a child that had extended stays in the hospital.

I am working on 2 dozen Halloween treat bags for the children at the hospital to put a smile on a child's face this Halloween. Christmas will soon follow - 

I am truly needing some help here to achieve my goal. I need 24 gas cards, 24 dinner cards as well as the 24 stockings which I will have embroidered to read "mom & dad". 

I have some friends working on the items for the kiddo's for Christmas as well - these are going to be so cool!

Donations of any of the above mentioned would be such a great blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company