Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Donations Received - Thank you!

The past week has been great for donations! I have received 5 handmade blankets, lots and lots of stuffed animals, holiday cards, baskets as well as a few dollars -

I would like to publicly thank the women from "Redeemer Church" here in Shawnee for putting together a card making session - This is a true blessing and will help this ministry a great deal!

I would also like to personally thank Judy and Pam for doing the blankets they did as well as the several baskets they have helped to provide.

I also received a surprise box in the mail a few days ago that contained many many stuffed animals and 2 beautifully made blankets from Peg! Thank you for your generosity Peg! 



Thank you to all who have contributed today and in the past - Your contributions have helped tremendously!

I have put a call into the hospital for deliveries but have not received a call back yet. However, I do have 2 families in mind for 2 of the packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company