Monday, February 14, 2011

Can You Help? ...

I would just like to share that I would appreciate any help you might want to help with - I need a head start on a few things in order to start getting baskets to the hospital. Here is what I need to get accomplished and what I want to get done...

I want to be able to send a personalized Thank you card to all who graciously donate to Leah's Hope! Also, I am needing some handmade cards as well with "Thinking of You" and words of encouragement to be able to be placed in the care packages. If you make greeting cards, I would love it if you could help get a supply going.

Also, if you make blankets, sew, embroidery, or any kind of kid friendly type item that would go side by side with what I am trying to accomplish - shoot me an email, I would love to discuss things with you. I seen on someones blog a while back that seemed to be a really neat item that I would like to find some one to make for me since I can't sew.

She made these really cute colored pencil and pad holder satchel type thing that I thought would be ideal to put in these baskets. It would carry crayons, and other drawing type items with a zipper pouch - Very cute for keeping everything in one place for the child to draw or color.

My goals and wishes - I feel I want these care packages to be more of handmade items, rather than a lot store bought stuff... I want these parents and these children to feel the "LOVE" and Compassion and that Someone Cares!

With that being said -  I need your help! I do not intend to send out an incomplete basket - I have some criteria and must haves before I release a basket to a family!

Every care package will have a gas card,  a few handmade items as well as something for the child plus a handmade card with words of encouragement.

Can you help?

No comments:

Post a Comment




Site Design donated by VK Design Company